Radical Democrat Stacey Abrams shockingly stated that unborn babies’ heartbeats aren’t real but a “manufactured sound designed” to hinder women’s freedoms.
After a failed Georgia gubernatorial run in 2018, Abrams continues to make headlines for her outlandish claims and rhetoric. After she lost to Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, she claimed she was the victim of “voter suppression.” She is again trying to secure a governor position.
A recently surfaced video shows Abrams telling a crowd that there is no such thing as 6-week-old babies having heartbeats.
“There is no such thing as a heartbeat at six weeks,” Abrams said while serving on a panel. “It is a manufactured sound designed to convince people that men have the right to take control of a woman’s body in place of her.”
The Democrat supports having no limits to abortions, including full-term terminations.
The radical leftist did not give details on how the heartbeats would be a “manufactured sound” and who would be the ones manufacturing it.
Scientists and doctors collectively agree that an unborn baby’s heart usually starts beating around six weeks in the womb.
The nonprofit Charlotte Lozier Institute’s peer-reviewed findings read:
- The heart is actively beating at 6 weeks. Between conception and birth, the baby’s heart will beat approximately 54 million times.
- The baby’s average heart rate is 98 BPM. This will rise to 175 BPM by 9 weeks’ gestation.
- The presence of a heartbeat at 6-8 weeks’ gestation correlates with a live birth rate of 98% in normal pregnancies without intervention.
- The brain has been divided into three primary sections responsible for sensing and decision-making, moving and tracking objects, and vital body functions.
- Eyes, ears, and nose start forming.
Democrats often call themselves the “Party of Science” while ignoring basic scientific facts such as gender and topics around unborn life.
“While some people falsely claim that a preborn baby at 6 weeks’ gestation is just a clump of cells, science demonstrates the baby is already a complex human being,” asserted Dr. Tara Sander Lee, a senior fellow and director of life sciences at CLI. “A preborn baby’s heart is actively beating at 6 weeks and will have already beat nearly 16 million times by 15 weeks. In fact, at 6 weeks’ gestation, the baby’s heart rate is about 98 beats per minute, which can be easily detected by ultrasound.”
At this point, Abrams is known as an election denier and now can be called a science denier.